Mercedes V Class
The Mercedes V Class has all the hallmarks of a Mercedes-Benz with clever storage ideas and the versatile seating rail system to ensure there's enough space for everybody.
One of the nicest things about travelling in the Mercedes V Class is arriving relaxed. The ergonomic design and elegant interior provide high standards of comfort and convenience. The clever climate control systems provides:
- Temperature and air-flow control with pollen filter
- Residual heat utilisation for heating and ventilation when the engine is switched off
- Rear cooling / rear air conditioning, to keep the air fresh and at just the right temperature
The Mercedes V Class really is very flexible. The floor rail system lets you shift the single or bench seats forward in stages to position them anywhere on the rail, facing forward or back, ideal for sitting at the optional fold-away table.
Part of feeling at home is feeling safe. The structure of the Mercedes V Class is carefully designed to channel the energy of an impact along predefined paths in front, side, rear or head-on collisions:
- Energy-absorbing deformable elements and crumple zones, increase the protection provided by the high-strength passenger cell
- All seats, other than the rear-centre seat, are fitted with three-point seatbelts with high performance belt tensioners and force limiters that automatically take up slack on detection of a collision, then yield to prevent the pressure becoming excessive.
- These belts have automatic height adjustment, optimising their positioning relative to the individual
The Mercedes V Class MPV will comfortably carry up to 7 passengers with hand luggage and seven standard suitcases.
Contact Us for further details and to book the Mercedes V Class.